
Well guys I'm sorry I haven't posted anything lately...nothing big had happened...well Friday we went to see Adam graduate from Basic Training in Salemburg, NC...and when we got back I put Hannah on the floor and she was moving and I almost cried....and then that she can pull up to a standing position with help from the furniture....Then today she looking at me from her crib standing...She can actually move in her walker now...sad to say that she has no teeth as of yet...today when we saw her standing up mike thought she said "Amanda" but I didn't hear it....well captured a video of her crawling but unfortunately I couldn't upload it.....Well Mike and I are in trouble baby girl is mobile...time for baby proofing the house...How funny for her to crawl on her 10 month birthday....
2 comments:
i am so happy for you guys!!! and yea it is kinda funny that she would start crawling on her 10 month birthdy! they grow fast.... yep! time to baby-prooff the house.. hopefully you won't mike proof it... lol.... love you guys!
Hey Sis,
I am sooo excited and very proud of hannah! I can't believe she finally is crawling. Baby proofing time is absolutly right...lol..oh and possibly saying my name is amazing, it makes me sooo happy, hopefuly if shes saying it she'l start saying it loud and clear for us all to hear soon...LOL...
i love u all!!!
Post a Comment