Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our Trip to Williamsburg-- Busch Gardens


Mike and I did something and I wasn't sure if it would go smoothly... well we took Hannah to Busch Gardens....even though she could only ride one ride....the carousel and then she didn't want to get off the horsey... and the pic is of daddy and Hannah after mommy and Stephi, Adam and Brian got off of Escape from Pompei...we were in the front row baby....they got more wet than we did....lol it was a really fun day....i really wish that Amanda could have went with us....I don't really talk about it but I do really miss her...toward the end of the night she was really tired and hot and well so was everyone else....

1 comment:

Amanda Daugherty said...

hey sis...i misss u sooo much- i realllly wish i could have been there. i love busch gardens.....and little hannah bug would have had me wrapped around her little fingers cuase i could see me riding the carosel all day long huh?...LOL anyways im glad you guys had a blast- i just wish i could have been there too maybe when i come home next tiem we can make up for it....well gotta go for now I LOVE AND MISS U SIS!